This Strawberry Açaí Refresher is a thirst-quenching beverage to help you fight the weather! Whether reclining by the pool, hosting a summer party, or simply seeking a tropical escape, this drink will be your go-to.
I enjoy a tasty and revitalizing beverage. Not only are beverages simple to prepare at home, but they can also be prepared whenever desired. Try this Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade, Lava Flow Drink, or Brazilian Lemonade!
What is a Strawberry Acai Refresher?
Starbucks serves a popular and revitalizing beverage called Strawberry Açaí Refresher. It combines the flavors of strawberries and acai berries to produce a delicious and revitalizing beverage. Having all the ingredients at home is much more convenient than spending time (and money!) in the drive-thru.
The green coffee extract is one of the essential ingredients you can leave in or remove, depending on your tolerance for caffeine. This ingredient imparts a subtle trace of caffeine to the beverage and provides an essential energy boost without the strong coffee flavor. However, it is optional, so don’t worry if you choose to avoid it! If you want another variant of this drink that includes delicious coconut milk, try my Pink Drink replica recipe.
Ingredients in a Strawberry Acai Refresher
This recipe contains only seven ingredients, one of which is optional. This refresher is so simple that you will never again need to purchase one. Check out the recipe card at the end of the post for the precise ingredient proportions.
- You can typically locate Tazo Passion Tea Concentrate in your local supermarket’s coffee and tea section.
- The Strawberry White-Cranberry Juice provides a base that complements the other ingredients.
- This is typically found in the same section of the grocery store as honey and maple syrup.
- Acai powder imparts a delectable flavor and vibrant hue to the beverage.
- Green Coffee Extract is an optional ingredient. This can be added if you want this beverage to contain caffeine.
- Use as much or as little ice as desired to cool the beverage.
- The freeze-dried strawberries are added as a garnish after the blended cocktail.
How to Make Starbucks Copycat Refreshers at Home
This delectable strawberry acai refresher takes less than 10 minutes to make together. You will be longing to quaff on it all summer long! It’s fragrant, delectable, enjoyable, and straightforward to make.
- Combine: Add the passion tea, strawberry white-cranberry juice, simple syrup, acai powder, and green coffee extract to a shaker cup or a large glass. Shake or agitate until well combined.
- Garnish and Serve: Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with freeze-dried strawberries. Serve immediately.
**How to Make Simple Syrup: If you don’t have simple syrup, add ½ cup granulated sugar and ½ cup water to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until all the sugar is dissolved. Let it chill completely, then store it in an air-tight container in the fridge. It will hold for up to 2 weeks. If you like it less syrupy, omit the simple syrup.**
Strawberry Acai Refresher Variations
Some straightforward variations and substitutions can be made to customize this cocktail. Here are some suggestions:
- Strawberry white-cranberry juice may be substituted with white grape juice, but 13 cups of fresh strawberries must be chopped and mushed to achieve the strawberry flavor.
- If you don’t have passion tea concentrate, substitute two Tazo passion tea bags steeped in a half cup of boiling water for five minutes. Remove the teabags and allow the tea to settle to room temperature.
- Make it Strawberry Acai Lemonade: For a strawberry acai lemonade, fill your glass only two-thirds of the way with the strawberry drink and top with your preferred lemonade.
How to make Strawberry Acai Refresher
This Strawberry Acai Refresher is a thirst-quenching beverage to help you fight the weather! Whether reclining by the pool, hosting a summer party, or simply seeking a tropical escape, this drink will be your go-to.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES
SERVINGS: 1 SERVING
- ½ cup Tazo passion tea concentrate
- 1 cup strawberry white cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- ½ teaspoon acai powder
- ⅛ teaspoon green coffee extract optional
- Freeze-dried strawberries for garnish
- Add the passion tea, strawberry-white-cranberry juice, simple syrup, acai powder, and green coffee extract to a large glass or shaker cup. Shake or agitate until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour over ice in a glass and top with freeze-dried strawberries.
** Serve shortly if you still need simple syrup on hand. Combine half a cup of granulated sugar and half a cup of water in a small saucepan and boil over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Allow to settle ultimately before refrigerating in an airtight container. It can be stored for up to two weeks. If you prefer less sweetness, leave out the simple syrup.
How much-added sugar is in Strawberry Acai Refresher?
Superior Strawberry Açaí Refresher
This beverage contains green coffee extract and contains 90 calories, 23 grams of carbohydrates, and 20 grams of sugar.
Is the Strawberry Acai Refresher Limited Edition?
STRAWBERRY AÇAI WITH LEMONADE STARBUCKS REFRESHERS™ Strawberry Aca with Lemonade Starbucks RefreshersTM will help you combat the summer heat. This ice-cold, delicious, and flavorful beverage is served in a limited-edition reusable cup while supplies last, bursting with berry sweetness.
What makes the strawberry refresher pink?
The Strawberry Açaí Refresher is the foundation of the Pink Drink, which differs from the standard Strawberry Açaí Refresher in that it is made with coconut milk rather than water.
Is the strawberry acai refresher the same as the pink drink?
The Pink Drink is an iced beverage that may be found among the refreshing beverages sold at Starbucks. The only difference between a Strawberry Acai Refresher and a Pink Drink is that the Strawberry Açaí Refresher is made with coconut milk rather than water.
What makes the strawberry refresher pink?
The Strawberry Acai Refresher is the foundation of the Pink Drink, which differs from the standard Strawberry Açaí Refresher in that it is made with coconut milk rather than water.